You are here
Dec 19 2013
- The first meeting was held by the end of November at our University, with a delegation of University College London (UCL), which agreed to put in contact its experts with academics of the Faculty of Engineering and the Advanced Studies Inst
Dec 16 2013
- The Academic Vice President, Fernanda Kri, said that after testing the pilot program in more than a thousand students of the Faculty of Engineering, the system that combines on-line learning opportunities with face-to-face sessions, proved
Dec 12 2013
- The implementation of this new research instance was announced by the University’s President, Juan Manuel Zolezzi, on December 3rd, during the launching of a Program for Institutional Improvement (PMI, in Spanish), funded by the Ministry of
University’s Initiatives on Student Inclusion and Permanence Highlighted at Latin American Conference
Dec 5 2013
- During the 3rd Latin-American Conference on Higher Education Withdrawal held in Mexico, a team of professionals from Universidad de Santiago led by Manuel Arrieta, Vice-President of Student Support Services, shared about the different suppo
Nov 21 2013
- Dr. Kerryn McCluskey, from the University of Queensland, said that besides quickly connecting students to teaching practice, practicum since first year of program helps students to determine on their vocation.
Keeping links and collaboration networks with foreign countries is the key to developing cutting-edge science
Nov 13 2013
- This idea is supported by Dr.
Nov 12 2013
- University’s President Juan Manuel Zolezzi, in collaboration with other renowned leaders who studied at this institution (Escuela de Artes y Oficios (EAO); Universidad Técnica del Estado (UTE), Universidad de Santiago), is inviting professi
Nov 7 2013
- The research, led by Dr. Miguel Maldonado, professor at the Metallurgical Engineering Department, intends to optimize this process through new on-line air measurement equipment.
Oct 30 2013
- Giorgio Di Giorgio and Alessandra de Cesaris, both architects from Sapienza University of Rome, were invited by the School of Architecture to share their experience in historical sites intervention in Rome.