You are here
Public Relations of the Presidency
Ms. Helly Abarzúa G.
The Presidency’s Office of Public Relations is responsible for:
- Favoring the positioning of the institution in the community by strengthening reciprocal cooperation links between Universidad de Santiago and public and private higher education institutions.
- Projecting the image and recognition of the University by means of institutional ceremonies and protocol notes of the Presidency as part of the established Protocol and Ceremonial.
- Coordinating, proposing and assisting in the institution’s public relations activities.
- Acting as the communication channel between senior authorities of the University and its diverse levels or bodies.
- Performing functions and actions required by the Protocol and Ceremonial of the University’s President and, in those related to general policies, proceeding in coordination with other authorities.