You are here
The President´s Cabinet
Mr. Jorge Torres O.
Head of the President´s Cabinet
The head of the President's Cabinet supports and assists the authority in matters of control, coordination and activation of tasks and/or action projects of the unit, with the aim of contributing to the achievement of the proposed goals.
This is a position that requires the confidence of the President and, in general terms, its main responsibilities are:
- Receiving and evaluating reports from different units.
- Representing the President in technical work committees.
- Participating in the elaboration of the unit’s planning and controlling the activities related to this process.
- Assisting the President in matters of its competence.
- Elaborating and carrying out a follow-up of the unit´s indicators.
- Analyzing and channeling inquiries that the President receives.
- Coordinating the President’s meetings and activities.